Never has a film been more shrouded in secrecy quite like Avengers 4. While no one, not even legendary leakers, Tom Holland and Mark Ruffolo, know what is going on surrounding the anticipated Avengers sequel, co-director Joe Russo has now revealed some interesting tidbits surrounding the film.
This morning Joe Russo did a live Q&A from his new bar Duello, and as part of the Q&A he did answer some questions about Avengers after going through some real questions about his new bar and his favorite drinks.
This is what he revealed about Avengers 4:
- The run time of Avengers 4 is currently at three hours, but he said “we’ll see if that holds.”
- The stakes for Avengers 4 will be 100% higher.
- Him and Anthony Russo would love to work with Marvel Studios again on another film.
- They’ve just started work with Alan Silvestri on the score, as they’re still editing picture at this point.”
- There are more than 3,000 VFX shots in the movie.
- The movie is only 50% of the way through the editing process and effects work is still underway. They’re just scratching the surface on the visual effects.
- “You may or may not see” the trailer before the calendar turns to 2019.
Funny enough, Russo cut the stream as soon as a fan asked what the title for Avengers 4 was going to be. While nothing major occurred during the Q&A, it is always cool to hear about the BTS portion for such a major film.
Avengers 4 blasts into theatres on May 3, 2019.